Reviews | Articles | Links | Make Power At Home | Earth4Energy | Save The Earth


Build Your Own Wind Turbine & Solar Panels With These Amazingly Simple Kits!

  • Build and Install For Less Than $200.00
  • Watch Your Electric Bill Fall By As Much As 80%
  • You Can Literally Save Thousands Of Dollars!




  • DIY Wind Generator


    I was searching the internet looking for any kind of information-hopefully free-that would show me how to build a wind turbine.

    I even entertained the thought of purchasing a commercially built wind turbine, but the price was just too much.

    I decided to build my own and thought that somewhere in the great expanse of the internet I would find "free" plans and be on my way.

    Well, I found tid-bits of information here and there but never really found the whole package that made everything clear.

    I finally decided to break down and spend $50.00 on Earth4Energy's e-book plans.

    I wasn't too sure about it before I ordered, but I did know that they guaranteed a 100% refund if not satisfied.

    I was more than satisfied.

    Earth4Energy exceeded my expectations. I have now saved nearly $1000.00 in electric bills since building and installing my own roof-mounted wind turbine in a little over a year now. That's a pretty good return on investment from my original fifty bucks!

    Iincluded a couple of snapshots of wind turbine blades that you will actually make yourself out of ordinary materials.

    These materials can be purchased at your local home improvement store. I will leave you to try and guess what they are made of...it's really simple!

    I want to briefly tell you what to expect when you order.

    First of all...this is an e-book. As soon as you pay through their secure ordering page, you will immediately be able to download all of the information and videos to get started right away.

    You do not receive any parts. The parts needed will be clearly illustrated and you will have to spend a little less than $200.00 for everything.

    So all together you will have to spend, including the price of the e-book, around $250.00 for the wind turbine.

    My experience with my own wind turbine showed that I made my $250 investment back in only 4 months!



    So, like I said earlier, if you are searching for that big freebie of information....save yourself the headache. For $49.97 Earth4Energy will hold your hand through the whole process and will even give you updates for life once you purchase their product.