Reviews | Articles | Links | Make Power At Home | Earth4Energy | Save The Earth


Build Your Own Wind Turbine & Solar Panels With These Amazingly Simple Kits!

  • Build and Install For Less Than $200.00
  • Watch Your Electric Bill Fall By As Much As 80%
  • You Can Literally Save Thousands Of Dollars!




  • Earth4Energy


    Earth4Energy is your #1 DIY source for renewable energy projects. You will learn how to make a solar power and wind power generator. Their detailed manual will guide you through the process with pictures and step-by-step instructions.

    Earth4Energy comes with video instructions that you can follow on your computer! Just download and start watching.

    They are the #1 resource for a reason...they try harder!

    The videos are the best part about the Earth4Energy manual. You will not only be able to follow the written instructions and pictures, but also watch as the entire process is recorded on video for you!

    Earth4Energy's manual is by far the best. We have listed others on our review page that are good also...Click Here!

    Earth4Energy is what I finally decide upon for my home and I couldn't be more pleased.

    Like I mentioned before, the videos make this a cinch to build. I easily could have done it with just the printed instructions and pictures. There were a couple of times that I had to double-check some areas that I wasn't too sure about...the videos helped out a lot!

    Earth4Energy also includes not only instructions and videos for building an electricity producing wind turbine, but also detailed instructions and video on how to build solar panels.

    Once again, the video series' are right on! They explain everything perfectly. Earth4Energy truly keeps in mind that they are instructing anyone from beginners to seasoned DIY'ers.

    If you are interested in learning exactly how to generate power and reduce your bill then this is the perfect resource for you!

    Just remember this. Earth4Energy will not only give you a tremendous volume of information and plans to get you on your way. They will also help you in any and every aspect of your wind turbine and solar panel project.


    With the ever increasing costs of living, there is no better time than right now to stop throwing money out the window and start generating our own electricity. $49.97